Click here for more.


Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and this babe is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a jock in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet costume that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% brandish throughout. When a charmer gives this kind of gift to a woman, he’s actually giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s worthwhile with it ‘coz this babe knows she is going to get some penis. Yeah, pretty soon, there’s going to be a wang in Sindy‘s tight little box…for the 1st time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mother of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more priceless.

“I like going to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating those monumental strawberries they have in Orange County during the time that getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a new outfit that flaunts my tan, then go to a undress club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does she mean bonk?

“Maybe. Could be. You by no means know.”

No, u not ever do know, but u can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or taut jeans. I like summer dresses with heels ‘cuz they brandish my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My recent ally and I just started screwing. We were very lascivious and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!